Wednesday 14 December 2011

Thank you so much!

memikirkan esok adalah first paper yg kene ditempuhi,hati  terasa gusar, takut, dan semua perasaan ada pada masa tu. tapi yang paling takut aku tak terbangun untuk ke exam hall. huh! but i text who i love and i think she/ he can make me wake up before 9 a.m.

The first thanks for my mum
mama.. u make me woke up sharp on 730 am. and i also still have a time to continue my study,check all the note before go to exam hall.thank you so much!

Special thanks also for my elder sis for make twice miscall. i knew you got my msg around 330am.i text u before i sleep coz on working day sure u wake up early right. that y i text u! hehe. thank you!

last one for my lil sis.
even on that time am already woke up but still i got ur call and your msg to confirm me woke up!thank you.

i love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment